This is only relevant for brokers. If you are an agent and you are trying to start your onboarding, please contact your brokerage directly.
Go to My Account> Account Settings
Next you will want to set up your commission plans
Go to Settings> Commission Plan> Add Plan
Determine type of plan
- Flat fee- https://irecommunity.force.com/BrokerSumoSupport/s/article/How-to-Set-Up-Flat-Fee-Commission-Plans
- Sliding Scale- Based on commission or sales volume- https://irecommunity.force.com/BrokerSumoSupport/s/article/How-To-Set-Up-Sliding-Scale-Commission-Plans
- Closed Transactionshttps://irecommunity.force.com/BrokerSumoSupport/s/article/How-to-Set-Up-a-Commission-Plan-Based-On-The-Number-Of-Closed-Transactions
- Cap Plan- When agents pay a specific amount to the brokerage before moving to next level : https://irecommunity.force.com/BrokerSumoSupport/s/article/How-to-Set-Up-a-Commission-Plan-With-a-Cap
The third step is to start adding your agents to the system- If you have 100+ agents please notify your Customer Success Manager
There are 2 Ways to enter your agents into the system.
- Agent> I will- which means you can quickly enter basic information to get your agents in the system
- or Agent Will- You can create onboarding packages for your agents to complete for you, all the information will be uploaded to their agent profile automatically after they have completed the package.
The final step is to start entering transactions -
If you use integrations with Dotloop, Skyslope or EZ Coordinator for transaction management you can sync your accounts. Go to Settings> Integrations> choose appropriate selection and sync accounts.
Note: There is no log of syncing transactions between EZ Coordinator or the others.
- Dotloop- https://irecommunity.force.com/BrokerSumoSupport/s/article/Dotloop-Integration
- Skyslope- https://irecommunity.force.com/BrokerSumoSupport/s/article/SkySlope-Integration
- EZ Coordinator uses an API for integration
- IF you don’t use one of these products you can start entering transaction manually
- Transactions> Add Transaction