- The transaction's memo field will be filled in with the transaction property address
- The workflow will try to find the Names of the commission items from CORE Back Office and match them with the Item names of the product/services in QuickBooks. If it is unable to find a match, QuickBooks will use a default item. For a gross commission the product/services from the workflow configuration will be used.
- Customers will be automatically created in QuickBooks as needed.
- Deleting records in CORE Back Office does not delete the created transactions in QuickBooks.
- The workflow runs on demand, when data is posted by CORE Back Office.
To set up your Broker Income Workflows follow the steps below:
Select 'Track Income via Invoice'
Click 'Use This Template'.
Verify you are logged into the correct QuickBooks account.
Click Save. You will be directed to the configuration page. On this page:
- Bypass the 'Sync all item on first run' option
- Customer: Leave this as property address
- Invoice date: Select one of the following: (1) QuickBooks Default will default the date in QuickBooks to the day you are syncing the information. (2) Close date in CORE Back Office will use the close date in CORE Back Office in the transaction.
- Due date: Select one of the following: (1) QuickBooks default will default the date in QuickBooks to the day you are syncing the information (2) Close date in CORE Back Office will use the close date in CORE Back Office in the transaction.
- Product/Service: Choose your product/service account in QuickBooks you want the brokerage income to be tracked in
Click apply again.
Then click Run, and your workflow is now activated.
To sync to Quickbooks, after the transaction is closed you click on the sync to Quickbooks button. Then all your disbursement information is synced to your Quickbooks.
Below is the commission disbursement final breakdown from CORE Back Office for the brokerage on the disbursement.
You can search your recently synced items in QuickBooks by clicking on the search icon.
You will see your invoice from the disbursement for the brokerage, including any fees taken off the top and mapped to the correct account.