- The transactions memo field filled in with the transaction property address
- The workflow will try to find the Names of the commission items from CORE Back Office, and match them with the Account names in QuickBooks. If it is unable to find a match, QuickBooks will use a default Account
- Deleting records in CORE Back Office does not delete the created deposits in QuickBooks
- The workflow runs on demand, when data is posted by CORE Back Office
To set up your broker income workflows follow the steps below for which workflow you would like to use.
Select 'Track Income via Deposits'
Click 'Use This Template'.
Verify you are logged into the correct QuickBooks account.
Click Save. You will be directed to the configuration page. On this page:
- Bypass the 'Sync all item on first run' option
- Deposit To account: Select the desired account to deposit to.
- Payment date: Select one of the following. (1) QuickBooks default will default the date in QuickBooks to the day you are syncing the information. (2) Close date in CORE Back Office will use the close date in CORE Back Office in the transaction.
- Total brokerage income account: Choose your account in QuickBooks you want the brokerage income to be tracked in
Click Apply again.
Click Run and your workflow is now activated!
To sync to QuickBooks after the transaction is closed, click on the sync to QuickBooks button in CORE Back Office. This will sync all your disbursement information to QuickBooks.
Below is the commission disbursement final breakdown from CORE Back Office for the brokerage on the disbursement.
You can search your recently synced items in QuickBooks by clicking on the search icon.
You will see your deposit from the disbursement for the brokerage.