Setup Push Notifications
When you first log into the app, you will be prompted to allow push notifications. Push notifications mean that you get a special kvCORE notification on your phone when something happens, instead of having to rely on emails or texts to let you know what's going on, the app can do it for you. This is also how new leads can be delivered to you, and you can accept them on your phone without needing to accept them via opening an email or text.
kvCORE and your phone will ask you three things.
- Do you want to enable push notifications?
- Your phone will ask if you want this app to allow notifications.
- Do you want to stop receiving text notifications and just receive app notifications instead?
You can enable or disable the push notification settings via your app settings menu at any time.
New Lead Notifications With Lead Acceptance
When you receive a new lead, kvCORE will use a push notification that you can tap on:
When you open the notification, you can choose to view the lead or decline.
If you choose to view, you can see what details are available and opt to accept the new lead or decline it.
One of two things will then happen. Depending on how the lead is routing to you, you may or may not have a limited amount of time to accept the lead. If you accept the lead, and you are successful, you will see the following message.
If you were not successful, then you will see the following message:
It may say lead rejected even though you accepted it. This is indicative of someone else accepting a lead before you, if you were being given an opportunity to accept a lead from a "blast" style rotation.
The app will also notify you of other events for you to respond to. By and large these are significant events generated by your contacts, as well as events monitored by behavioral alerts.
These include, but are not limited to:
- Inbound text messages from leads via your smart number.
- Lead revisits your website after 14 days.
- Lead viewed 5 properties in the last 24 hours.
- Lead visited the site 5 times in the last week.
- Lead viewed 10 properties in the last week
- Lead favorites a property.
- Lead viewed a single property 3 times.
- Lead asks a question about a property via your website.
- Lead requests a showing via your website.
If someone generates a push notification, such as a showing or asks you a question (shown below) via your kvCORE website, you'll be notified.
Tap the notification to view the question or request and send a response. For events generated such as favoriting a property, tapping the notification will bring you to the lead's details in your mobile CRM.