If you have a personal business logo that you would like to display on your kvCORE website, there is an easy way to add it to the right of your brokerage's company logo in the top left corner of the website.
Adding Your Logo
1. Log into your kvCORE account.
2. Click on the Web & IDX tab to the left.
3. Click on the blue "Edit Settings" button to the right.
TIP: If you are an Admin adding a secondary logo on behalf of an Agent, make sure you have the correct subdomain selected in the website drop-down to the right.
4. Scroll down past 'Background Image(s)' to see the 'Secondary Logo' setting.
5. Drag or click to upload your secondary logo.
Please Note: The recommended dimensions are 512px wide by 512px high. You will need to resize and/or crop your image into a square format in order for it to look the best.
6. Once uploaded, you will see three icons that you may use to delete, edit, or upload the image.
7. Click on the upload icon to add it to your site once you are satisfied with the way it looks. You will see two notifications pop up as kvCORE uploads and adds the logo.
8. Go to your website to confirm the logo is appearing correctly.
TIP: Because this logo may be included in notifications to your contacts from kvCORE, a colored or black logo is recommended so that it does not blend into the white email header.
If you have any trouble adding your logo, please reach out to Support via the blue chat bubble to the right or by emailing email@example.com!