Currently, you can connect Dotloop to kvCORE, and the system will display all of your Transactions within the Transactions tab in the Dashboard:
Some essential details to know:
- We recommend that the Admin/Broker connect Dotloop while logged in as an Administrator. This will connect all Loops at that level, and the Admin will be able to view them from one location.
- After Dotloop is connected, Agents will be able to see the loops which they are connected to. kvCORE does this by cross-referencing the Agent's email address. Agents should see all the loops they are connected to in some way.
How to Connect Dotloop
1. Visit the Marketplace
2. Click on 'Get This' on the Dotloop tile. This will open a popup with a button to add it to kvCORE.
If you already have a Dotloop account, there will be no additional cost as you already subscribe to their services.
3. After clicking Add To kvCORE, sign in to Dotloop.
The administrator who manages the dotloop account for your company should be the one who adds dotloop to kvCORE. If the administrator makes the connection via the marketplace, all agent loops will be synced, meaning the individual agent does not need to connect dotloop via the marketplace. Just, access the transactions tab after the administrator connects the main account.
That's it! Dotloop is connected after you sign into your account.
Note: You can connect Dotloop with either Free OR Paid Dotloop accounts, so feel free to connect your Dotloop account with either option.
Seeing Loops in kvCORE
On the transactions tab, you should be seeing all the loops you are connected to as an Agent.
As an Admin you should see all the loops for your Agency. kvCORE finds contact info by email address to associate it in different ways.
You can associate a loop with a specific Agent, Contact, or Lender.
1. Select the loop from the list
2. Use one of the buttons at the top to search for and connect the loop with that person:
When the search box pops up, begin typing a name to search.
- Click on a loop name to open the transaction in Dotloop
- Click on the TXN ID at the far right to view additional details about the loop without having to open it in Dotloop.
Can I disconnect DotLoop after it's been setup?
Yes, but we will need to do it for you. Please contact us at Support to do so.
These fields are used from DotLoop for every transaction that is synced to kvCORE.
- Transaction ID
- Transaction Type
- Loop Name
- Loop URL
- Loop Status
- Task Count
- Completed Task Count
- Loop Created Date
- Loop Updated Date
- Property AddressAddressCityStateZipMLS
- Property InformationOriginal PriceCurrent PriceListing DateExpiration Date
- FinancialsSale PriceCommission RateBuyer Commission RateSeller Commission Rate
- Offer DatesOffer DateOffer Expiration DateInspection DateOccupancy Date
- Contract DatesClosing DateContract Agreement Date