After your add an office to kvCORE (or if your offices were added during the setup/migration process) you may modify 'Working Hours.'
These hours control when many things happen in kvCORE, as much of it is functioning 24/7, not all events should be triggered 24/7.
Specifically, in the case of things like automatic emails, or texts, you can ensure that they only go out during specific timeframes.
Currently, Working Hours dictate:
- What time of the Day/Night Agents are notified that they have new leads.
- What time of the Day/Night a Lead/Contact gets an automatic text/email.
- Office Hours do NOT restrict manually sent messages. You can manually send a text or email at any time.
- Office Hours do NOT restrict search alerts.
- Some communications may go out within a 10 minute window of the specified office hours.
How to Change Office Hours
1. Open your Main Menu, and click on 'Offices.'
2. Find the Office you want, and click the 'Edit' button at the far right:
3. Scroll down to the 'Working Hours' section and use the controls to change them.
4. Don't forget to click 'Save' when done! (You may need to scroll back up.)