Adding new users to kvCORE is super easy! In a few simple steps, you can quickly add Lenders to your kvCORE account, choosing how you would like them to be set up and which Agents they should be able to work with.
TIP: All users with Admin permissions are able to add Lenders to their specific entities within kvCORE. Only a Company Admin may associate Lenders with ALL entities.
For more information on adding Agents, click here.
For more information on making a user an Admin, click here.
5 Reasons Why You Should Add Your Lender(s)
1. It is very easy to represent your Lender partner(s) on your kvCORE Office, Team, and Agent websites under a specific 'Finance' tab. This gives the websites a more complete and professional appearance and allows visitors to submit questions and inquiries directly to the Lender.
2. The Lender can also add a 'Pre-Approval Link' to their profile for visitors to click on that can download a form, take them to the Lender's page, or anywhere else the Lender would like them to go.
To learn more about the Finance tab and the Lender's profile, click here.
3. You and your Agents can associate a Lender with their kvCORE profile which allows the Agents' leads to automatically be shared with that particular Lender instead of having to manually assign a Lender to each lead that is generated.
4. You can set up advanced Lead Routing Rules that include your Lenders. When leads come from a particular source, you can set the Lead Routing Rule to assign the new lead to a specific Lender.
Please Note: This will override whatever Lender an Agent may have specified in their profile.
5. Lenders receive an email notification for every lead that an Agent shares with them and the two should work together to set up a plan of action for lead nurturing.
Introducing kvCORE to your Lender
If you are not sure how to broach the subject of working with your Agents in kvCORE with your Lender, check out this awesome Learning Portal course and use this 'Intro to kvCORE for Lenders' video when discussing this with your Lender partner.
Adding a Lender
To add a Lender user, you must be logged into your kvCORE account.
Click on your email address in the top right corner.
Click on 'Lenders' from the drop-down that appears.
Click on the green "Add Lender" button to the right.
Fill out the form that appears as thoroughly as you are able to.
Click on the green "Add Lender" button in the bottom right corner.
Filling Out the Form
Most of the fields are required to be filled out when adding a new Lender:
First & Last Name
It is strongly recommended that you fill out the entire form in order to set your Lender up for success at the start, however, if you do not know a piece of information, like their License Number, the Lender will be taught how to complete their Profile setup during the Lender Success Plan. This is another important reason you must hold your Lender(s) accountable for completing that course.
Please Note: Just like with Agent profiles, Lender profiles must use a unique email address. If your Lender is already working with another brokerage using kvCORE, they will need to provide you with a different email address in order for you to be able to add them to your kvCORE account.
Another important note to remember is that the 'License #' field should include 'NMLS#' as a prefix to the actual number, so be sure to type that in!
The Office and Team drop-downs allow you to associate the Lender with an Office Team entity which in turn allows the Agents within those entities to share their leads with the Lender.
TIP: The Team drop-down does not need to be filled out if there are no Teams in your kvCORE account or if the Lender does not work with any of the Agents on a Team.
If you have more than one Office or Team you are able to associate the Lender with more than the initial Office or Team that you chose when filling out the form.
Simply click on your Offices and/or Teams tab at the top of the page once you have finished adding the Lender and click on the entity you wish to add them to.
Once you see the Office or Team roster, click on the green "Add Member" button on the top right and type in their name. Click on their name from the drop-down that appears and click the green "Add Member" button in the bottom left corner.
If you have any trouble adding a Lender, please reach out to Support via the blue chat bubble to the right or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!