To install Google Chrome onto your computer, you will first need to open a web browser found on the Desktop or Taskbar (eg: Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Safari)
2. Once you have the browser of your choice open, you will need to search for ‘Download Google Chrome’. You can either type it into the URL bar at the top, or search on Google.
3. After you search for Google Chrome Download, you should then see an download link and an option for “Go to download”. Select “Go to download”..
4. Click on ‘Download Chrome’ and the Terms and Agreements will pop up. You will need to accept the terms in order to move forward.
5. The ChromeSetup.exe will begin and you will need to click on ‘Save File’.
6. Your computer screen will open “Google Update Setup” and the user will need to click on ‘Yes’ to run the setup.
7. Google Chrome will then start the download and show a download bar. Once the download is complete, a new browser will open automatically.
8. Setup is complete. Enjoy using Google Chrome.