Several things happen when a new lead is assigned to you.
- If the lead has only an email address, it is assigned directly to you if it is your turn in the lead rotation. (If they sign up on your site directly, it goes straight to you no matter what.)
- If the lead has a phone number, you will get a new lead phone call from your Kunversion+ Smart Number.
- To accept the lead, you press 1 at the end of the automated message and it will call that lead with you on the line. This is your first phone call to your new lead! You can opt to press 2 instead, when it is more convenient to send them a text message.
- If you miss a new lead phone call you may hear a voicemail that sounds like an automated message, this is part of the script you would have heard if you accepted the call, not a message that went to the lead.
These are the automatic messages you will hear on the new lead phone calls:
'Hi, this is Kunversion, you have a new buyer lead named [name] searching mostly in [city] for around [price]. This is attempt number x of [max-trys]. Press 1 to live connect by phone, press 2 to send the default text message. If you're not sure what to say, say something like, "My name is [agent first name], the search assistant for the website you were just on. I see you're looking in [city], for around [price] is that right"
'Hi, this is Kunversion, you have a new seller lead named [name] selling a [valuation] property in [city] This is attempt number x of [max-trys]. Press 1 to live connect by phone, press 2 to send the default text message. If you're not sure what to say, say something like, "My name is [agent first name], the search assistant for the website you were just on. I see you're looking in [city], for around [price] is that right" '
- Where applicable, these are the default text messages that can be sent. Of course, these may be customized on the Broker settings page , or by using custom drip campaigns . Buyer Default Text: My name is #agent I'll be your contact at #website , if you need absolutely anything just text or call. By the way, do you currently have an agent or are you just starting the process?Seller Default Text: Hi - saw you checked the value of #seller_street on our site. What did you think of the number? (the computer can be off sometimes) - #agent
- Within 15 minutes of this assignment, a built-in welcome email goes out to your lead. Kunversion+ also runs a lead-checker program to try to find more info about them. The information that is found is stored on the leads 'Notes' tab. You can override the default welcome email later with a custom drip campaign.
- Additionally, a drip campaign is assigned automatically at this time. Since you're new to Kunversion, this will be the Kunversion Default Campaign. We will leave that in place for now until you learn about campaigns later.
- The Default Campaign will send its first email the next day.
- When you get this new lead, you should set them up on Listing Alerts the same day. If you do not, Kunversion+ will setup the alerts for you based on what the lead looked at on your site 48 hours after they sign up.
- If automatic assignment of leads to your Lender Partner is enabled (it is by default) then they will be able to see the leads about 30 minutes after they register, to give you the chance to follow up first.
Kunversion+ Data Validation
No matter where a lead comes from, you should always check lead notes to review what information Kunversion found, as well as any information that has been brought in from an outside source, such as Zillow or realtor.com.
If a hashtag is already assigned to the lead when they sign up, depending on what you have setup the following are possible:
- A custom welcome email/drip campaign can be sent/assigned instead of the default. ( Associated with a custom drip campaign, on your settings page. )
- A custom listing alert may be configured automatically instead of using the leads listing views [or lack thereof]. ( Configured on your settings page. )
Custom drip campaigns are what can override the default text messages and welcome emails.
Hashtags can be already assigned to new leads when you use squeeze pages or landing pages in your advertisements or posts, or perhaps from outside lead sources connected via Zapier.
'New Lead' Phone calls can be triggered by the following new lead sources:
- Email Imports
- Zillow Tech Connect
- GMail Import Button (Shown when you use the Kunversion Extension in Chrome.)