The activity stream on your dashboard shows you what your leads are doing on your K+ website. This explains what the different colors and icons mean on each of the listing photos.
- All photos indicate the lead has viewed the property.
- A purple outline indicates the listing is affiliated with the brokerage.
- A gold tile with a X in the middle indicates the lead viewed it but the listing is no longer active on the MLS.
- The rectangular property indicates a higher level of interest - they have either saved it or viewed 5+ times.
- A checkmark indicates the listing has been saved by the lead.