Behavioral Alerts are accessed via the marketing autopilot. Click the Marketing Autopilot button on the left hand side, then find the behavioral automation box on the page.
Automated Responses By Status
By default, the system will automatically monitor your contacts in the following statuses:
You can toggle on or off alerts for any of your statuses on the whole.
We recommend leaving this automation on, as it's a guaranteed way to have a second pair of eyes on your leads 24/7, reaching out to them automatically in case they do anything interesting.
Messages to your contacts within these statuses are sent when a contact does something that kvCORE recognizes.
The specific actions that kvCORE monitors are as follows:
- Contact re-visits your kvCORE website after 14 days.
- Contact visits your kvCORE 5 times in a 7 day period.
- Contact views 5 properties within 24 hours.
- Contact views 10 properties within a 7 day period.
- Contact viewed a specific property 3 times.
- Contact favorites a property.
At the moment, there is no way to edit the messages that are sent out for these alerts. However, you can preview what those messages say using the preview buttons to the right of each alert.
Please Note: The behavioral automation described above does not apply to contacts who have been in your Smart CRM for less than 14 days, however, you will still receive the associated notifications for their behaviors.
Turn off behavioral messages for individual contacts.
In many cases you will want to turn off these behavioral followups for individuals. This is the preferred method to unsubscribing a contact. You don't want to turn off everything for that contact if you can help it.
To disable behavioral messages to an individual contact, access their profile. Then, on the upper right hand side, click 'More Actions' and then 'Turn Off Behavioral Alerts.'
As well as sending emails and texts to your leads, you can also be notified of these actions that your leads take. These alerts to you are controlled separately.
These do not toggle the alerts on or off, they only toggle the notifications to YOU on or off. If you find you are getting too many notifications from kvCORE, you can control them using these switches.
Automatic Lead Status Shift
This feature is ON by default. However, it is OFF for all users of kvCORE Prior to the release of this feature on 2/27/2019.
Find the toggle switch for the behavior: 'When "New Lead" or "Prospect" responds, move to "Active"'
When Does The Lead Status Shift Occur?
kvCORE will change a contact's status to active in the following instances:
- An inbound text from an existing contact that has no previous inbound texts, emails, or calls, or successful outbound calls.
- An inbound email from an existing contact that has no previous inbound texts, emails, or calls, or successful outbound calls.
- An inbound call from an existing contact that has no previous inbound texts, emails, or calls, or successful outbound calls.
- An outbound call to an existing contact that has no previous inbound texts, emails, or calls, or successful outbound calls.
When kvCORE changes a status automatically, it will be recorded in the contact's timeline. You will also receive an email notification regarding the status change.