Each day, you will receive an email from kvCORE summarizing your task items and calls. Here is a summary/FAQ to outline how and when kvCORE creates calls automatically.
Which contacts are Daily Calls created for?
Contacts must fall into the following criteria:
- Not 'Archive,' 'Closed,' or 'Contract' status.
- Not Unsubscribed.
- Have a phone number.
What conditions must be true for a call to be created?
- The contact may not have a 'missed' call that was previously auto-created as a daily call. Manually scheduled calls do NOT count towards this.
- You must be below the limit for the maximum number of calls created already for the day. (This is configured here.)
What conditions regarding the contact trigger calls? (In order!)
- Triggered a behavior in last 24hrs, and not called in past week
- Viewed a property in last 6 months, and not called in past 30 days
- Created in last 90 days, and not called in past 30 days
- Never been called (prioritized by age), and not called in past 30 days
- Rating of 3 stars or more, and not called in past 30 days
- Has responded to a text, and not called in past 30 days
The system will iterate through the rules above until your daily call limit has been reached.