If you already get all of your non-kvCORE "New Lead" emails in GMail, then there is a two-step process for getting those emails into kvCORE automatically.
First, you need to add your agent import address as a forwarding address. Remember, all emails sent to the import-agent address are forwarded to you. So, you can add it to GMail pretty easily.
- On your computer, open Gmail using the account you want to forward messages from. You can only forward messages for a single Gmail address, and not an email group or alias.
- In the top right, click Settings Settings.
- Click Settings.
- Click the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- In the "Forwarding" section, click Add a forwarding address.
- Enter the email address you want to forward messages to.
- Click Next and then Proceed and then OK.
- A verification message will be sent to that address. The Email Import address forwards to your Gmail, so wait for the email to come into your GMail inbox. Click the verification link in that message.
- Once the email is verified, we are done.
Next, we want to create a filter for our New Lead Emails. Open your main inbox, and click the search drop down, and enter the most specific criteria that will match the incoming new lead emails. Then, select the option to forward.