From within kvCORE, click on the 'Quick Actions' menu at the top and select 'Add Contact.'
When the 'Add Contact' modal appears, click on the link next to 'Just Have An Address?' at the bottom.
The add a contact modal will change to show the options for address only contacts.
Note: Address-Only contacts will have a fake/placeholder email address that ends in @kvleads.com. When you capture potential sellers who do not fully register as leads, you will also see this @kvleads.com address attached to their address-only profile as well.
- Address - An address is all that is required to add this contact type to your kvCORE database. As you start typing the address, a list of suggestions you can pick from will appear. Pick the matching address. If you do not enter any other information, kvCORE will use third party data sources to see what it can uncover as far as the owner's name.
- Name - If you add an address without a name, kvCORE will try to find it.
- Unit - If the address is a condo, or apartment you may include the unit number.
- Lead Type - You can select one or more lead type to organize this contact. Lead types are filter-able in your Smart CRM, and they can also be used to trigger your smart campaigns.
- Lead Status - You can select a status to organize this contact. Statuses are filter-able in your Smart CRM, and they can also be used to trigger your smart campaigns.
- Lead Source - You can select a lead source to organize this contact. Lead sources are filter-able in your Smart CRM, and they can also be used to trigger your smart campaigns. They can also be used to trigger a lead routing rule.
- Lead Owner - The lead owner ultimately has the most control over this contact. This is mostly only relevant to admins who may be adding contacts to the system. You can set your office, a team, or an agent as the owner.
- Smart Campaign - If you are not relying on any of the above organizational options to automatically assign a smart campaign, you can manually pick one here. Since there is no email or text contact information when adding this type of contact, it is still possible to use smart campaign webhooks with a third party mailer to send physical mail to the address.
- Add Lender - If a lender is added to your kvCORE website, you can choose to share this contact's information with them within their kvCORE dashboard.
- CC Lender - If you add any notes at the time you are adding this contact, the CC Lender option will send a copy of those notes to the lender that you picked from the 'Add Lender' menu above.
- Note - You can choose to add some notes which will appear on the contact's timeline. After the contact is added you can choose to pin the note to the top of their timeline so it is always visible when you open their record in kvCORE.