Pitch sheets give you the ability to match contacts in your current book of business to listings you have manually added into kvCORE to create a visual representation of how many potential buyers you may already have access to and/or communication with.
Using a pitch sheet, you can easily create a PDF to show a seller how many buyers you might have for their property when trying to win the listing. A total count of potential buyers will display, having been matched based on their current search alert criteria and property views.
Once you have won the listing, you have the ability to send an exclusive announcement to the matched buyers about that property and you are also able to save the list as a Smart CRM filter for quick access.
Creating a Pitch Sheet
There are two ways to access the tool in kvCORE:
The Lead Engine Tab
1. Log into kvCORE.
2. Click on 'Lead Engine' from the main navigation on the left.
3. Click the 'Learn More' button on the Pitch Sheet tile.
4. You will have the option to select 'See Your Manual Listings' in order to build a pitch sheet for an existing manually added listing, or 'Build A New Manual Listing' in order to add a new listing and build a pitch sheet for it right after.
TIP: If you do not see a manually added listing as an option, please confirm that the listing was added as 'Exclusive'.
The Listings Tab
1. Log into kvCORE.
2. Click on the 'Listings' tab from the main navigation on the left.
3. Click into the 'Manual' section at the top.
4. You can click on "Add Listing" to the right in order to add a new one or you can click on an existing listing you would like to build a pitch sheet for.
5. To the right of the property address at the top you will see the option to 'Generate Pitch Sheet'.
Once you have generated a pitch sheet, you can go back to the listing's details page and send your contacts an alert by choosing the "Send Exclusive Alert" button under the "View Pitch Sheet" button.
All contacts who have received this pitch sheet alert via email will automatically have a hashtag added to their contact record in your Smart CRM. The hashtag will be made up of the listing's street address, so it will look something like #pitch-216-angela-circle where the listing's address is '216 Angela Circle'.
Disclaimer: All pitch sheets get sent out brokerage-wide, not just to an agent's client base. This means that any leads associated with any other agents within your brokerage that are interested in properties like your exclusive listing will receive the "Exclusive Alert".
If you have any questions or need further assistance while generating or sending a pitch sheet, please reach out to Customer Support via the blue chat bubble to the right or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!