When a CORE Team Add-on is initially created during the Implementation phase, the Implementation Specialist uploads the Team's logo that the Team Admin provides. This is the logo that is displayed on the top left corner of the Team entity's website next to the brokerage's logo.
Please Note: To remain in compliance, the brokerage logo must remain on the Team website and cannot be removed. Agents that are a part of the Team in kvCORE will display both the brokerage's logo alongside the Team logo and neither can be removed.
Company, Office, and Team Admins all have access to edit both the Team profile which includes that initially uploaded logo.
TIP: Because this logo may be included in notifications to your contacts from kvCORE, a colored or black logo is recommended so that it does not blend into the white email header.
Replacing the Team Logo
1. Log into your kvCORE account.
2. Click on your email address in the top right.
3. Click 'Teams' from the drop-down that appears.
4. Click on the Team's name that you wish to replace the logo for.
5. Click on the blue "Edit" button to the right of the Office name.
6. Decide whether you want to drag and drop your new image into the profile or click on your current logo image to upload from your file explorer. Don't forget to click "Save" after it is uploaded!
7. Once the logo is uploaded you will see a delete, edit, and upload icon. You may use these to resize your image or remove it and select a new image.
TIP: The recommended dimensions are 512px wide by 512px high and you should resize and/or crop your image into a square format in order for it to look the best.
8. Click the upload button and then select 'Save'.
9. Go to the website to confirm the logo is appearing correctly.
Please Note: It may take up to an hour for the website cache to update and display the new logo image. To help speed this process up you can clear your browser history or look at your website through an incognito browser window.
For more information on updating the Company or Office logos, click here.
If you have any trouble uploading or resizing your logo, please reach out to Support via the blue chat bubble to the right or by emailing email@example.com!