The listing timeline is a powerful Seller engagement tool that can be found on your listings' details page within your kvCORE account and used in conjunction with Seller Reports. For more information on seller reports, click here.
A listing's timeline can be used to notate various listing-specific events, reminders, or updates, but you must be the listing agent or an Admin in order to to do so. You can also choose to share those notes with your Seller via the seller report email, seamlessly keeping them involved and showcasing your efforts on their behalf.
Using a Listing's Timeline
While this functionality is not yet available in the kvCORE mobile app, it is quick and easy to add notes to your listing's timeline.
1. Log into your kvCORE account.
2. Navigate to the Listings tab to the left.
3. Search for the desired listing and click on the listing's address.
4. Click into the 'Timeline' section under the listing's image.
5. Click the green "+ Add Comment" button to the right.
6.Choose the appropriate date for your note from the Date drop-down.
7. Choose the type of note you are adding to the Timeline from the Type drop-down.
8. Enter your information into the Note box.
9. Optional: If you are the listing agent, you should toggle on the 'Show in Seller Report' option for the note to appear in the "Agent Comments" section of the seller report email that is sent to your seller client.
Because each note can individually be toggled to display in the seller report you can choose to share only some of the notes, like the date and time of scheduled showings, while keeping other notes, like any comments from that showing, within your kvCORE account.
There is no limit to how many notes you are able to toggle on to display within the seller report email at one time, however, it is strongly recommended that you toggle on no more than 5 listing timeline notes at once to keep the email brief. New notes will appear at the top of the list in the email.
Each of the listing timeline's notes can be edited or deleted in the future, both by the account's Admins or the listing agent. Open Houses added or scheduled in your MLS will automatically sync over into the listing's timeline, but you will need to toggle those on for them to appear in the seller report.
For more information on seller reports, click here.
If you have any questions or need further assistance when adding or editing listing timeline notes, please reach out to Customer Support via the blue chat bubble to the right or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!