Smart Campaigns are an excellent asset to any relationship growth plan you may have for your book of business, whether your goal is to entice Prospects and New Leads to engage with you for the very first time or to encourage your past Closed clients to refer their family and friends to you.
Campaigns are usually comprised of various email, text, and task templates, but they can also include voicemail drop actions. These can be built into a new campaign as you create it or they can be added into an existing campaign as another touch point.
For more information on CORE Voicemail Drop, click here.
Using CORE Voicemail Drop in a Smart Campaign
Voicemail drop actions are added to a smart campaign just like any other action item: you must first create the template and then add the desired template(s) as actions into the smart campaign.
TIP: Just like with regular text and email actions, voicemail drops will follow the Office Hours set by the Company or Office Admin for the entity you are a part of. For instance, if the Admin for your Office has the hours set from 9am-5pm local time, texts, emails, and voicemails will not be sent prior to 9am or after 5pm.
For more information on smart campaigns, click here.
Creating a Voicemail Template
While you have the ability to create and save a voicemail message anywhere voicemail dropping is accessible within kvCORE, like a contact's record, getting in the habit of adding them into the Templates section will allow you to easily manage the recordings moving forward.
1. Log into your kvCORE account.
2. Navigate to the Marketing Autopilot tab to the left.
3. Click into the Smart Campaigns tile.
4. Click into the Templates tab at the top.
5. Click into the Voicemail tab below the Templates tab.
6. Click on the green "+ Add Template" button to the right.
7. Click on 'Voicemail' from the drop-down that appears.
8. Choose whether you would like to record the message now or upload an existing audio file from your computer.
Once you are done, all the saved voicemail templates will appear in the list under the Recording Name section where you are able to preview the message or permanently delete it.
Adding a Voicemail Action to the Smart Campaign
Once the voicemail template is made it can be added to campaign(s) as desired. For more ideas on voicemail scripts, click here.
1. From the Templates tab of the Smart Campaigns section, click on the Campaign Library tab.
2. Click on the campaign's name that you wish to add the voicemail template to.
3. Click on the green "+ Add Action" button to the right.
4. Click on 'Voicemail' from the drop-down that appears.
5. Add a name for the action item in the 'Name' field.
6. Select a voicemail template from the 'Recording' drop-down.
7. Choose the Time Unit or toggle on 'Run Immediately'.
8. Choose the Time Value.
9. Click the green "Add" button in the bottom right corner.
If you have any questions or need further assistance while creating a voicemail drop template or adding it to your smart campaign, please reach out to Customer Support via the blue chat bubble to the right or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!