Simple, short videos containing a brief introduction of yourself for New Leads and video messages announcing an event to your Sphere of influence or Closed clients can be effortlessly created and included in your communication plans with the CORE Video Marketplace Add-on in kvCORE.
If you have not yet purchased the CORE Video add-on, you can do so by accessing your kvCORE Marketplace and clicking on the CORE Video tile.
All kvCORE users have access to CORE Video - Basic and may send up to 10 individual video messages per month via email through their kvCORE account. Basic users cannot record/send videos using the kvCORE app or store videos using the video library.
Please Note: kvCORE does not track video analytics for CORE Video - Basic users, meaning you will need to keep track of how many videos you send each month up to your limit of 10.
For more information on CORE Video, click here.
Using CORE Video powered by BombBomb
There are multiple ways to use CORE Video to send a message:
Manually send an individual email or text.
Manually send a mass email or text.
Manually send a social media message.
Automate an individual email or text using Smart Campaigns.
Manually send a video message in the kvCORE App.
TIP: It is strongly recommended you install BombBomb's Google Chrome extension to make recording videos more efficient.
Manually Send an Individual Email or Text
You can quickly record and send a one-off message to a specific contact by accessing their contact record, either from your Dashboard's Activity Stream or the Smart CRM.
Once in their contact record, simply click the "CORE Video" button in the top right corner.
Please Note: This is the only way to send a CORE Video message if you are a Basic user. Any of the below methods require a CORE Video - Premium subscription.
Manually Send a Mass Email or Text
Sending out a mass email or text with a CORE Video message can easily be done in the Smart CRM. For instance, if you have a list of recently generated New Leads you can send out a prerecorded video message introducing yourself and your website search function.
1. Log into your kvCORE account.
2. Navigate to the Smart CRM tab to the left.
3. Filter for the contacts you would like to send the video message to.
4. Check the boxes next to the names of the desired contacts.
5. Click on the 'More Actions' drop-down menu at the top of the contacts table.
6. Choose 'Send CORE Video(s)' from the drop-down menu that appears.
7. Click either the "Send as Email" button or the "Send as Text" button in the top left.
8. Click on "Open Recorder" if you would like to record the message fresh or click on the "Select a Video" button to choose an existing video.
9. If you would like to add additional widgets, like dynamic content or images, to your email, you can click into the "Advanced Editor" as well.
10. Once you are done with the message, click "Send" at the bottom and each selected contact will display a note with the date/time of the message.
Manually Send a Social Media Message
In order to send a video message via your social media platforms, you will need to record and download the video first and then upload or add it into a post on that social platform.
You will need to install BombBomb's Google Chrome extension first and then you will have the ability to record videos from your desktop or laptop using your webcam and upload them directly to your desired social platform.
Automate Messages Using Smart Campaigns
One of the great aspects of having a CORE Video subscription is the ability to create video message templates and adding them to your Smart Campaigns as email or text touches.
TIP: You will need to record the video message(s) prior to adding them as a Smart Campaign Template and Action so you are able to choose the video file from your video library.
1. Log into your kvCORE account.
2. Navigate to the Marketing Autopilot tab to the left.
3. Click on the Smart Campaigns tile.
4. Click into the 'Templates' section at the top.
5. Click on the green "+ Add Template" button to the right.
6. Choose to create either a 'Text Template' or 'Email Template'.
The Text template will have a button to "Insert a Video" that will bring up your video library.
TIP: If you choose to create an 'Email Template' you will need to switch to the Advanced Email Editor so you can use the CORE Video widget.
7. Choose an existing video from your library to insert into the email or text template.
Please Note: When inserting a video into a text message it will be sent as a link along with the message entered into the 'Content' box.
8. Once the video is chosen and your SMS or email message is crafted, click the green "Add Template" button in the bottom right.
9. Click back into the 'Campaign Library' at the top.
Now you can add this template as an email or text action into any Smart Campaign of your choosing! For more information on adding Smart Campaign touches, click here.
Using CORE Video in kvCORE's Mobile App
If you have CORE Video - Premium you are also able to record and send video messages through your kvCORE app!
Click into the contact record for the person you would like to send a video message to and click the + icon on the bottom right.
From the menu click 'CORE Video'.
You will then have the option to record a new video or choose a previously recorded message to send to the contact.
For FAQ and troubleshooting steps for common issues, click here.
If you have any questions or need further assistance while using CORE Video, please reach out to Customer Support via the blue chat bubble to the right or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!
(Keywords: Bomb Bomb, BB, bombom)