Creating a listing presentation has never been easier or more comprehensive! With CORE Present you can easily create effective listing presentations, track analytics, and follow up with Leads and Clients post-presentation right from kvCORE.
To learn more about CORE Present, click here.
Listing presentations can be broken up into 3 parts:
Pulling the CMA.
Building the Presentation.
Presenting the Information.
In CORE Present, the first step is to build a CMA so that data can be used throughout the slides in the presentation.
Creating a CMA
Just like with dashCMA, the CMA tool is made up of 3 parts:
TIP: If you are new to CORE Present and did not previously have dashCMA, you should review the three articles above prior to creating a CMA in CORE Present so you are familiar with how the different features work.
In order to begin building a listing presentation, you must first log into your kvCORE account.
1. Click on the CORE Present tab to the left.
2. Choose whether this listing presentation is for a Seller or Buyer. This choice only affects the slides and presentation of information in the resulting listing presentation and not the CMA building itself.
TIP: If you want to skip past the CMA step, you can click "Present Info" to access the presentation tools.
3. Enter the property's information and verify the details are correct.
6. Click the grey "Next: Comparable Details" button.
TIP: If you do not need to review the comparable properties that CORE Present has pulled, you can click the blue "Skip to Presentation" button. This is helpful if you are rebuilding a previously generated CMA for an updated listing presentation.
7. Review the information being used to match comparable properties to your subject property and adjust the information or radius as needed. You can also manually add comparable listings at this point.
To learn more about the subject property's details, click here.
8. Click the grey "Next: Build CMA" button.
9. Review the CMA data and adjust the information used/displayed as desired.
For more information on the CMA's pricing picture, click here.
For more information on the Market Assessment tiles, click here.
10. Once you are satisfied with the comparables and displayed data, click the blue "Create Presentation" button on the top right.
TIP: If you are rebuilding a CMA to send to a client or just wish to save the CMA without creating an entire presentation around it, you can click the blue "Save CMA Only" button instead.
You can then access that CMA report in your Past Presentations section.
To learn more about creating and modifying the slides in the listing presentation (the next step), click here!
If you have any questions or need further assistance while building a CMA, please reach out to Customer Support via the blue chat bubble to the right or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!
(Keywords: cp, corepresent, core present, CMA, presentation)