An example is LinkedIn, which cuts the connections between us and them every 60 days to make sure you still want us to post for you. To reconnect follow these steps.
- Log into your CORE Listing Machine account.
- Hold your mouse over the "Social Media" tab on the top bar, then select "Dashboard" from the drop-down menu.
3. Find the box titled “Social Media Account Setup” and you’ll see the orange text indicating which pages are expired. Click the link, “Add or Modify Connections.”
4. The social media platforms that need to be reconnected will have the orange text indicating that the connection has expired. Disconnect the account(s) and then reconnect! Make sure you click “Save” at the bottom of the page.
5. Once finished, you can ensure your pages are connected properly by refreshing your page. The boxes should be green and have no orange text.