If you just want to add a physical address as a new contact, click here.
Email & Phone Contacts
From within kvCORE, click on the 'Quick Actions' menu at the top and select 'Add Contact.'
This will display the modal (pop-up) to enter your contact's information.
- First & Last Name - The contact requires a name of some kind.
- Email - The contact requires an email address OR phone number.
- Cell Phone - The contact requires an email address OR phone number. A cell phone is best since it can receive text messages from your campaigns and other tools.
- Permission to call, text, email - These must be selected before your contact can get communications from kvCORE. This is a record stating legally that you have asked for and gotten permission to contact this person. It's always a good idea to ask anyone when you meet them if it's alright that you contact them electronically via your website. There are many opportunities as well to send them market reports, search alerts, etc.If you select none of the three options, the contact is still created, but a warning modal opens reading, “Contact not subscribed. This contact will be created, but will not be able to receive emails, calls, or text messages.”
- Lead Type - You can select one or more lead type to organize this contact. Lead types are filter-able in your Smart CRM, and they can also be used to trigger your smart campaigns.
- Lead Status - You can select a status to organize this contact. Statuses are filter-able in your Smart CRM, and they can also be used to trigger your smart campaigns.
- Lead Source - You can select a lead source to organize this contact. Lead sources are filter-able in your Smart CRM, and they can also be used to trigger your smart campaigns. They can also be used to trigger a lead routing rule.
- Lead Owner - The lead owner ultimately has the most control over this contact. This is mostly only relevant to admins who may be adding contacts to the system. You can set your office, a team, or an agent as the owner. The owner may be the office, but then it is routed and assigned to an agent.
- Smart Campaign - If you are not relying on any of the above organizational options to automatically assign a smart campaign, you can manually pick one here.
- Add Lender - If a lender is added to your kvCORE website, you can choose to share this contact's information with them within their kvCORE dashboard.
- CC Lender - If you add any notes at the time you are adding this contact, the CC Lender option will send a copy of those notes to the lender that you picked from the 'Add Lender' menu above.
- Note - You can choose to add some notes which will appear on the contact's timeline. After the contact is added you can choose to pin the note to the top of their timeline so it is always visible when you open their record in kvCORE.