In Kunversion+, you can use our CMA builder to put together a professional looking valuation using 3rd party data services that we offer to you at no additional charge.
When potential sellers use the sell page on your site, they get a CMA if they register with their contact information.
What does the CMA look like? Here is an example.
How to generate a CMA
Find the CMA Builder, and fill out the fields. You can generate a certain number of CMA's per month, for free.
Once the CMA is generated, save the file to your computer.
When Printing the CMA, be sure to print directly from a PDF program, and verify the header image lines up with the edges of the page. Set the margins to none, or zoom to over 100% if necessary.
CMA Additional Information
- Current listings, historical sales, and recent similar sales all play a role in the estimates.
- The header of the doc uses a homepage photo that is configured on your broker dashboard.
- The elements of the header, apart from the background image are not editable.
- The data in the document that references historical, past, recent sales is based on a price, and type + radius calculation using the listing that the CMA pertains to as its center.
- CMA must be of a home that's in an area covered by the MLS(es) on your site.
- CMAs are (for now) stored on our amazon server. So long as you keep the email link, you can re-download it after it's generated.