The 24 hour information line allows clients to call in and either listen to a recorded message or request a text back with information for a specific property. You can even customize the recorded message.
This feature is most often used on a yard sign or sign rider but you can display the phone number for the 24 hour information line with the extension for a certain listing anywhere you would like. A prospective buyer can call in and obtain the listing information and you will get a lead.
Selecting Your Listing
From the Main Dashboard
- Log into CORE Listing Machine.
- Click on "View" next to the listing that you want to customize.
3. At the top of the page there will be a box that shows the LeadBee number to call and the extension for that listing. You can also access this information on the bottom right.
Using Your LeadBee Extension
To use the your 24 hour info line you would call (801) 899-1555 and enter the extension when prompted. You can choose to receive information about the property via text message or an automated recording.
To use the Short Code you would simply text the keyword to ‘67299’. You will receive a text message with the property information as well as a link to the tour and the realtors information.
- Dial the phone number
- Enter the assigned 7-digit extension for your listing.
- Your current message will play. Press POUND (#) to record a new one.
- Enter your LeadBee PIN number followed by POUND (#).
If you do not know your PIN, you can find it in your CORE Listing Machine account by clicking on the profile button on the top right corner of the page and then selecting "Edit Agent Profile" from the drop-down list.