The cool thing about a landing page is when you use the default template that opens up, it is a lead gen page.
Basically the ad is saying "hey lead, if you give me your email address, I'll hook you up with this content".
When a lead signs up via a landing page, the system does a few things;
- Brings the lead onto your dashboard immediately.
- Pre-registers the lead on the front end of your website so they are not prompted to log in again once they arrive.
- Adds a hashtag to the lead for tracking purposes if you built one into the squeeze page link or landing page generator.
- Sends the lead to the URL for more information.
Want to combine the power of a squeeze page link into a landing page generator?
Follow these steps:
Click on Build Squeeze Page under Lead Generation down the left rail of the agent dashboard.
1. Create your squeeze page link via the agent dashboard build squeeze tools.
2. Highlight and copy the link from the results.
Click on Build Landing Page under Lead Generation down the left rail of the agent dashboard.
Then, click on 'Build New Landing Page' at the upper right hand side.
The key here is to work thoughtfully and slowly from across the top, left to right, then top to bottom
1. Submit Button upper left: Text on top of orange button bottom right of page.
2. URL after log in: The place you want to send the lead for more info; links to properties, program info, valuation, etc.
3. Hashtag: Do you want to have the lead arrive on your dashboard with a hashtag for sub-categorization built in.
4. Background: There are 10 images we provide or you can click on Custom Background and paste a URL for an image you want to appear on the background for the ad, OR you can click on Primary MLS Image and insert the MLS# for a listing and Kunversion will place the primary image of the listing in the background.
5 & 6. "YOUR TOWN Real Estate Deals" : You can click into this area and edit the content to anything you want it to read.
7. Checkmarks: You can click into each checkmark header & sub-header and change up the text content.
To remove a checkmark, double click it, however delete with discretion as once that checkmark is gone on the landing page you're working on, it's gone and to bring it back you need to start over.
8. Click SAVE: When you click save, a popup will appear telling you to give your landing page a name. The page will be saved on the landing pages page.
9. Click OK: When you're ready to save the landing page. When the page saves you'll see your URL in the browser for the landing page that you can copy & paste onto your online marketing as well as a Green Share button. Clicking on the Green Share button allows you to post directly into various social medias