As a Team Admin, you can transfer ownership of a contact from yourself to your Team entity in kvCORE. This can be useful if you are personally generating leads to then share out to members on your Team or if you manually add contacts that need to fall under the Team's ownership.
Please Note: You may only transfer ownership of a contact that you own and there is no way to undo this action, so select the contacts carefully!
For information on sharing or transferring a contact to an individual, click here.
Transferring Contact Ownership
Ownership can only be transferred from yourself to the Team entity; no other Admins have this access and Agents should continue to use the 'Transfer Contact(s)' option if they want to give someone else a contact.
TIP: 'Transfer Contact(s)' will move the contact record as well as the ownership to another person; 'Transfer Ownership' will move the contact from an individual to an entity. In this case, the Team Admin to the Team.
To learn more about sharing and transferring contacts to an individual, click here.
1. Log into your kvCORE account.
2. Navigate to the Smart CRM tab to the left.
3. Filter for the contacts you would like to transfer ownership of.
4. Check the boxes next to the names of the desired contacts.
5. Click on the 'More Actions' drop-down menu at the top of the contacts table.
6. Choose 'Transfer Ownership' from the drop-down menu that appears.
7. Select the Team entity that you would like to transfer ownership to.
TIP: Unless you are an Admin for multiple Team entities, you will only see one option in the entity drop-down.
8. Decide if you would like to add these contacts to a saved Team Smart CRM filter.
9. Decide if you would like to apply an existing hashtag to these contacts.
TIP: In order to apply hashtags, you must have already created it within kvCORE. This drop-down does not function like the others in that you can not create and apply from this module.
10. Click the green "Transfer" button in the bottom right.
You will see a green pop-up in the bottom right of your kvCORE account confirming that the contacts were transferred. You will remain the Assigned Agent for these contacts, so if you would like to reassign them to another Agent you will need to do that separately.
If you have any questions or need further assistance while transferring ownership, please reach out to Customer Support via the blue chat bubble to the right or by emailing email@example.com!