Please Note: At this time only emails can be scheduled to be sent at a future time. Occasionally, you may see a delay in their delivery depending on the volume of your scheduled mass email and the capacity of the email servers at any given moment.
To get started, open your 'Marketing Autopilot.'
Click on 'Schedule An Email.'
This control panel will list all of your scheduled emails. Click on the green 'Schedule Email' button on the upper right.
This will open the interface to set all of your scheduling and content for the planned mass email.
Section 1 - Recipients
- Send to all the contacts that match a saved filter.
- Send to all the contacts that match a specific hashtag.
- Send to all the contacts of a specific status (Sphere, Prospect, New Lead, Active Lead, Client, Contract, Closed, Archived.)
- Scope limits the recipients to only those owned by the entity selected. (Typically only admins will use this.)
- You can choose whether or not to include contacts in this email that are private. (Typically only admins will use this.)
Section 2 - Time & Date To Send
In this section, specify when exactly you want the email to go out. The timezone will be indicated to the right of the list, which may be different than the timezone you're intending.
Section 3 - Email Contents
Here is where you will enter the content of the email itself. It's like many of the email interfaces you have seen in kvCORE already.
- Template - If you want to use one of your own templates you may select it from this list.
- Email Subject
- Message Body. You can use Merge Tags here to personalize it:
- Preview will show you how the message will appear if you are using any special formatting or markup.
- Include Agent Signature - This will include your email signature as specified in your profile.
Click on the green 'Schedule' button at the bottom, and your future email will appear in the list where you can edit it, delete it, and also see the estimated number of contacts that it should be sent to, provided the filtered list does not change.
Additionally, anytime a client replies to an email sent through the feature, the response will be noted in the contact’s timeline.